Most great ideas never get implemented. But that’s not because they can’t be implemented. It’s because most people don’t have the skills or the energy to create lasting change while keeping up with their day job.
After we give you the insights and a strategic plan to implement them, you can try to drive your change project on your own. Some of our clients have been able to make big changes that stick and we applaud them. But some of our clients are in such a fast paced space–or are eager to upgrade as fast as possible–and invite Swoz to come alongside them to help implement the strategic plan–and we love to do this. In fact, if we are honest, this is our favorite work to do. When you engage in a Transformation Program, you don’t just get more insight, you get real results: increased revenue, reduced customer acquisition costs, higher customer retention, better margins, increased brand trust, and higher employee engagement–just to name a few of the outcomes we deliver. In order to ensure a company fully transforms (rather than spikes for a couple of months, only to crash back to normal) we have found that it usually requires a 2-year program. However, we always fit the program to your situation, and our transformation packages run from 1 year to 3 years, if your situation calls for it.
2-YEAR TRANSFORMATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Yearly Organizational Assessment (see previous page for details)
- Onsite workshops with your leaders for months 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, and 24
- Monthly group coaching for leadership team for the months the Swoz Consulting team is not onsite
- Monthly individual coaching for key employees (leaders and those implementing critical system changes)
- Ongoing access to our library of tools, templates, and best practices
- Additional 1:1 coaching
- Retreats for your leaders in epic locations (where the environment creates learning itself)
- End of project grand celebration event
- Individual Leadership Assessments (using proprietary evaluation instruments)