Make Your Brand Legendary.
In Make Your Brand Legendary, Scott Wozniak leverages his decades of brand-
building experience within some of America’s most-loved companies to show you how to create a world-class customer experience. He teaches you how to build a
Customer Experience Engine that will create raving fans.
This Book is useful for:
Someone who’s ready to stand out from the competition! Whether you’re leading a large company, small business, startup or non-profit organization the key to standing out is to be legendary. If you’re ready to become a legend, this book is for you!
How this book will change your business…
This book acts as your blueprint for business transformation. Get ready for a transformative journey that will redefine your approach to branding, marketing, and customer loyalty, propelling you toward enduring and exceptional success.
1. Unveiling the “Why”: Legendary brands transcend product sales by forging a profound sense of identity and belonging. This book provides insights into why customers form irresistible connections with them.
2. Precision and Purpose: Legendary brands are not haphazard; they are meticulously crafted with precision and intention, You’ll learn to dissect the intentional strategies and principles that distinguish them from competitors.
3. Cultivating Emotional Bonds: Discover valuable insights for nurturing meaningful relationships with your audience, fostering genuine affection, and sparking excitement beyond routine consumer-business interactions.
4. Real-World Experiences: In addition to theoretical concepts, this book is enriched with real-life examples of legendary brands, offering practical, actionable lessons that can be directly applied to your business strategies.
5. Strategic Branding: Legendary branding doesn’t happen by chance; it emerges through meticulous strategy and design. This book equips you with actionable tactics to construct a brand that captures customer loyalty.
6. Ready for Success: By the end of this exploration, you’ll possess invaluable insights and actionable strategies to create your very own legendary brand.
Meet Scott Wozniak
Scott learned how to build legendary brands with raving
fans after more than two decades studying the great
organizations of our time, including earning a master’s
degree in business with an emphasis in Organizational
Leadership and working inside many of the leading
brands, from software “unicorns” to Nucor Steel.
He also spent eight years as an employee at the
Chick-fil-A headquarters, working directly with the
founding family and executive team to design and
lead company-wide upgrades—and though he is not
an employee there anymore, he regularly consults
with their leaders.
In his spare time, Scott is always learning, whether that’s
traveling the globe with his wife and four children, picking
up extreme sports like heli-skiing and kite-boarding,
writing music or reading neuroscience journals.
Kind Words From Readers
President of Starbucks, (retired)
customer experience, and then he shows you how to build it into your brand, step by step. His concept of the engine is pure genius and will instantly become the new marketing vocabulary for sustainable excellence. Buy a copy for every leader, marketer, and business developer you know. You won’t regret it.
Executive Coach, Author of The 4 Disciplines of Execution, a #1 Worldwide Bestseller now translated into 16 languages
James H. Gilmore
Co-author, The Experience Economy: Competing for Time, Attention,
Author: The Power of Customer Experience, inspirational speaker and
execute in order to build a great brand, you are in for a treat as Scott shares in plain and accessible language how to do it, along with fun and personal stories.
COO, Crumbl Cookies
Rollins Division President for HomeTeam Pest Defense & Fox Pest Control
Co-Founder & Chairman, Schirmer McCord Media
President, Trident Construction
Leadership consultant, Author of
EVP of Global Leadership Development,
Bank of America
Vice President, Trident Construction
Lead business consultant,
Domino’s Pizza International
Founder, Leadership-in-a-Box®Business Man
Chief Financial Officer, Pepsi Cola Decatur
The RESULTS Guy™